RHA fillers are the world’s only collection of hyaluronic acid fillers with the FDA approval to correct dynamic wrinkles. Most other dermal fillers can only correct static wrinkles and fine lines, but RHA fillers can also correct forehead lines, frown lines, and other dynamic wrinkles. Resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) resembles the HA in human skin and doesn’t contain protein additives, making it extremely natural. We inject a few RHA fillers underneath targeted facial tissues to make your skin look smoother and more youthful.
RHA Fillers: The World’s Only Collection of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Dynamic Wrinkles
RHA Fillers Can Correct the Following:
- Unwanted fine lines and wrinkles
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Loss of facial volume from specific regions
We Select the Best RHA Fillers for You
RHA is available in multiple formulations — RHA2, RHA3, and RHA4. Each RHA formula is specifically designed to address different types of wrinkles, fine lines, facial creases, and folds. Some of the RHA fillers are suitable for minor volume corrections, while others are suitable for deeper injection. Our nurse practitioners and cosmetic providers have specialized training in the administration of RHA fillers, so they can find the ideal fillers for your specific needs.
The Benefits of RHA Fillers:
- Suitable for static and dynamic wrinkles
- Resembles the natural HA in human skin
- Personalized according to your needs
- Only involves a few injections
- No pain or discomfort
- Minimal post-treatment side effects
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- Ensures safe and naturalized results
- No post-treatment downtime
Well-Medica: The Best RHA Fillers in Pittsburg
Well-Medica is a luxurious medical spa and wellness center specializing in cutting-edge injectables and fillers. Our cosmetic providers have specialized training in the administration of cosmetic injections for numerous goals and concerns. After a thorough evaluation, our cosmetic providers will recommend the ideal fillers for your specific needs, ensuring safe and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your candidacy for RHA fillers.